ADVERTISE HERE

Kerala Syllabus Class 10 Social Science: Second Term Chapters SURE A+ Notes, including Previously Asked and Model New Pattern Questions

Class 10 Social Science - Second Term 
Sure A Plus Notes (English & Malayalam Medium). തയ്യാറാക്കിയത്: VIMAL VINCENT V, GHSS North Paravoor, Ernakulam District. പഠന സഹായികൾ അയക്കാൻ താല്പര്യമുള്ളവർ ഈ നമ്പറിൽ വാട്സാപ്പ് ചെയ്യുക: 9497346250. 👉Join Our Telegram Channel

Social Science Second Term Chapters Notes
SSLC History, Geography First Term - Sure A Plus Notes - PDF Files
👉Social Science I - Chapter 04 Wealth and the World
👉Social Science I - Chapter 04 സമ്പത്തും ലോകവും
👉Social Science I - Chapter 05 Public Opinion in Democracy
👉Social Science I - Chapter 05 പൊതുജനാഭിപ്രായം ജനാധിപത്യത്തിൽ
👉Social Science I - Chapter 06 Mass Movement for Freedom
👉Social Science I - Chapter 06 സ്വാതന്ത്ര്യത്തിനായുള്ള ബഹുജന മുന്നേറ്റം 
👉Social Science I - Chapter 07 The Glimpses of Free India
👉Social Science I - Chapter 07 സ്വതന്ത്ര ഇന്ത്യയുടെ വർത്തമാനം
👉Social Science II - Chapter 03 From The Rainy Forests to The Land of Permafrost
👉Social Science II - Chapter 03 മഴക്കാടുകളിൽ നിന്നും മഞ്ഞുരുകാത്ത നാട്ടിലേക്ക്
👉Social Science II - Chapter 05 Money and Economy
👉Social Science II - Chapter 05 പണവും സമ്പദ്‌വ്യവസ്ഥയും
👉Social Science II - Chapter 06 The Changing Earth
👉Social Science II - Chapter 06 മാറുന്ന ഭൂമി